Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Amna Shareef Hot Photos

rajeev khandelwal aamna sharif

hot aamna sharif

amna sharif and aftabaamna sharif hot pics












Name :
Amna Shareef
Date Of Birth :
6th March
Star :
Pieces
Biography :My birthday - 16 JulyIf I had not been an actress - I would have been a fashion designerMy first crush - Amitabh BachchanMy first date - is yet to happen I enjoy - eating masala paav at Band StandI am scared of - heightsWhat turns me off - liarsAccessories I can't be seen without - Omega watch, solitaire ring, purse, perfumesAn honest confession - I am extremely fond of diamondsMy most memorable day - when my character "Kashish" appeared on TV in Kahiin To HogaFavourite ice cream - Tender Coconut ice cream at "Naturals" Favourite actor - Aamir KhanFavourite movies - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge, Dil to Pagal Hai

No comments:

Post a Comment